GG produces cables, harnesses, and components for energy distribution in vehicles. Our products are used both in low-voltage and high-voltage applications to transmit energy. We offer solutions not only for traditional drives but also the drives of the future.
We have many years of experience in using copper and aluminum as conductor materials. Our installation space optimized solutions and the development of customer-specific add-ons such as troughs and grommets set us apart.
Major GG developments:
- Patented aluminum contacting technologies (first serial production with aluminum wires in 1999)
- 1999 Al adhesive technology
- 2006 Al plasma soldering technology
- 2009 Al-W3S contacting technology
- 2016 Al resistance soldering technology
- Development of components for easier handling by customers
- Sealing systems
- Anti-rotation for contact systems